• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Willie Nelson Releases Gay Cowboy Song

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Willie has smoked too many roll your owns over the years!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Yup!!!

Kris Kristoferson once said..... "Willie will smoke anything he can light.." :) (or something like that)

I wonder if there is "more" to that "Poncho and Lefty" story??? :? :wink:

TimH said:
Oldtimer said:
Willie has smoked too many roll your owns over the years!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Yup!!!

Kris Kristoferson once said..... "Willie will smoke anything he can light.." :) (or something like that)

I wonder if there is "more" to that "Poncho and Lefty" story??? :? :wink:

EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
PUHHHHHLLLLEASSSE SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!! :roll: :roll:

Poor Willie, must have gotten some bad pot or his braids are too tight. I hope he does sing it at Farm AID, he needs to look at who he is financing with his concert, the likes of NPRC, WORC, and these other groups who claim to be "grass roots" farmers and ranchers who are now a bunch of bunny huggers trying to put us out of business with the environmental lawsuits. Now I know what he is using all of the Biodeisel for :wink:

Some people will sing anything to make a buck........maybe he saw all the write ups about gay cowboys in the magzines such as People for one :???:

Patsy Montana said it best when she sang "Please Willie tell them you ain't no cowboy just a Hippie with a hat"

please don't tell me "blue eyes crying in the rain" was about Frank Sinatra. Oh where will it end................

Well, I guess that goes to show there is good and bad in all of us.
Thanks for posting that information about him visiting the injured soldiers. My husband is/was a Willie Nelson fan until I told him about Willie being on the soundtrack for Brokeback Mountain and then recording 'the other song.' I will tell him about this, and he will feel a little better about ole' Willy.

Loved the comment someone made earlier about Kris Kristofferson saying, "Willie will smoke anything he can light."

I was just reading on another site where the Anti-NAIS mandatory ID groups have approached Willie/Farm Aid to help them fight the government to kill the law.....

Latest posts