• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner - Bulls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Congrats this week go to Katrina!!!!!!!!!!! :D

100_0489_0001.jpg

Congratulations, Katrina. Nice looking bull.

I see my ol' black bull didn't get any votes. Heck, I didn't even vote for him. :wink: He is a two-year-old bull, at the end of his second season breeding cows, and darn sure in his work clothes. Fat is always a pretty color, and he sure isn't carrying any extra flesh. He was definitely out of his element in the class of bulls.

All this reminds me of the ol' kid from back in the hills that entered an up-and-coming horse halter class with his less than show-worthy steed. He and his horse both stuck out like sore thumbs amongst the beautiful graceful shiny equines being led around the ring. Waldo Haythorn happened to be the judge for this show. He halted the procession and went up to each person holding a horse, to further analyze their animal. He sidled up to the country boy with the rather rag-tag horse, and said, "I'll bet if I put this horse at the top of the class, you'd just fall over dead, wouldn't you?" The ol' kid shyly grinned and answered, "I suppose so." With an amused twinkle in his eye, Waldo said, "Well, I just saved your life." :)

Congrats Katrina, lots to like about him .I really like how he follows through and doesn't look like two bulls put together . How about some details on age, bw, ww ,yw and some epds on prodgeny etc ?
He would make a great bull for red or blk bladies for sure .

I actually really liked both of the herf bulls posted a lot :tiphat:

This bull did alot for our program... Not only was he good looking, but was as gentle as dog...... He wouldn't ride in the horse trailer with any of the other black bulls... He simply wouldn't load.... And he would watch what was going on like if ya opened a gate, then he would stroll through... This picture was him in his working clothes.. he was the last to go across the creek that day and I just snapped the picture.. We bought him from Harry and Brad Carlson... Carlson Herefords.... Harry passed away this spring... Thanks for the votes guys I hope, well I know "Sug" would be smiling..

Latest posts