• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner- Holiday's past

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
I want to appologize to Lilly, Hiredman'swife and jigs. I dropped those last 2 pictures in there to make 5 not meaning to grab any votes.

The kitten in the picture had managed to get stuck in there after she had knocked all the ornamants off from the inside of the tree.
That kitten was dropped off at the farm and was very sick, of course the girls found it and demanded I make it better. So after some tea for her eyes and a few dropps of pennicillin she was doing good. Then the kids snuck her in the house and it was down hill from there.

The goat in the basket was at a boar goat farm not too far from me. I had some folks wanting easter pics and the lady that owns the goats was generous enough to let me "borrow" them for the morning. This little pigmy was only a week or so old so it didn't want to go anywhere.
I also posted that one to se if Faster Horses would yell! hehe

006_19kityintree.jpg

CUTE pic!~!~!~!. Have to ask is the cat still around making trouble LOL?
Congrats~ that was my fav. But I am a sucker for troublemakers. hmmmmm
I dont see why you cant enter any pics. I am all for it. Keep the cute ones coming :lol:

No complaints here either, enjoy your pics as much as anyones cert. And congrats, on puttin up with a kitty in the house, at christmas time. hehe I'm dealin with the new pup, she loves gettin up under the tree. Don't know how long presents will actually stay wrapped tho.

Latest posts