• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

winner - Landmark

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Chickshunt2

Reaction score
This weeks winner is Caljane! What a wonderful pic!

Caljane-2_zpsf2b70b57.jpg

No worries here. Just take care of yourself.

Me, who is NEVER EVER sick was sick of and on from early Feb to mid-March!
Take good care of yourself. The stuff going around this winter is really some
nasty stuff. You think you are over it, and back it comes. Finally, I am well.
Whatever it is, makes you so tired along with everything else.

The guy in "Close Encounters of the Third kind" used to ask the same question - finally ended up in North East Wyoming at the Devils Tower First National Monument :)
This is the side of the monument that tourists usually do not get to see (except close up from a little trail around the base of the monument) because the land north of it is deeded without any public roads.

caljane said:
The guy in "Close Encounters of the Third kind" used to ask the same question - finally ended up in North East Wyoming at the Devils Tower First National Monument :)
This is the side of the monument that tourists usually do not get to see (except close up from a little trail around the base of the monument) because the land north of it is deeded without any public roads.

531159_4872026522361_1780062066_n.jpg

at the Campstool ranch turkey hunting last fall

DSCN0404_zps305c2485.jpg

Wedding set up at the Campstool

it one of my places to visit caljane thought it a whole State away :D

jodywy said:

How cool is that! You picked the ranch that has Devils Tower in their livingroom - we've got it only in the back yard. You've probably been in Zanni's house and saw their view? Stunning!!!

caljane said:
jodywy said:

How cool is that! You picked the ranch that has Devils Tower in their livingroom - we've got it only in the back yard. You've probably been in Zanni's house and saw their view? Stunning!!!
Have stayed there a few times Ogden and Zanni are great hosts, and Andrea's wedding reception there was more people there then what are in Crook County .
Know JW and Thea too.
Went to college with Bruce and Treasa

jodywy said:
caljane said:
jodywy said:

Have stayed there a few times Ogden and Zanni are great hosts, and Andrea's wedding reception there was more people there then what are in Crook County .
Know JW and Thea too.

Small world. JW neighbors the ranch I work for, I work a lot of cattle with them, and Bruce is my next door neighbor. We should visit when you come back to hunt! :)

caljane said:
jodywy said:
caljane said:
Know JW and Thea too.

Small world. JW neighbors the ranch I work for, I work a lot of cattle with them, and Bruce is my next door neighbor. We should visit when you come back to hunt! :)

Bruce camped out here when he was running for state office, and Treasa was in My wife's LEAD class together

Latest posts