• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

winner of kids/horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
We have a tie!!
Hiredman'swife and Dickie. Congrats to both of ya.
Hiredman'swife picture
KidsMolly3.jpg

And dickie's picture
100_0908.jpg

Wonderful!! A well-deserved tie! I liked all the pictures, but for me it came down to these 2. I started to post this earlier, but didn't want to sway anyone, so deleted it.

I finally chose what is Hired Mans Wifes photo and cast my vote. There is something just so RIGHT with that picture. I loved it. The expression on the kids faces, the softness of the man's hand, the giving of the horses face...it was just GRAND!!

Thank you all for sharing your pictures of Kids on horses. It was great!!! We will do this one again.

Thanks.

I've just been dying to know the story on dickie's pic. (I almost voted for it myself, but decided I should vote for my own kids... lol)
Is she sleeping? Goofing around? That's one to frame. :D

Mine is my husband and two kids on Molly.
That evening was her first ride, when we put Jasper (5) up on her. After coming to the conclusion that she just wasn't going to be phased by any of this, we tossed Ty(4) up there too and my husband stood there and put her through her paces, softening her head, that sort of thing. I thought that was just such a neat pic. :)

This is what I got with Dickie's picture. We'll let him elaborate some more when he gets here.
Dickie said:
This is our daughter on her horse after a long day at a ranch rodeo. She was 3 at the time and her horse "Peskie" was 20 years old!!

Latest posts