• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winners of horses week 11

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
We have a tie!
Congrats to TTB for this great entry. Please tell us about this adorable picture!!
BHRClassyHeart.jpg

And the other one was mine. Thanks for all the votes folks.
IMG_1046.jpg

My picture was taken at a ranch horse versility show this past summer. I just happened to hear a ruckous and turned to see what was going on and this is what I saw. The horse had decided the grass looked green and inviting. The owner sent the dog after the horse. I think that has been praticed!!! :D

cert said:
We have a tie!
Congrats to TTB for this great entry. Please tell us about this adorable picture!!
BHRClassyHeart.jpg

And the other one was mine. Thanks for all the votes folks.
IMG_1046.jpg

My picture was taken at a ranch horse versility show this past summer. I just happened to hear a ruckous and turned to see what was going on and this is what I saw. The horse had decided the grass looked green and inviting. The owner sent the dog after the horse. I think that has been praticed!!! :D

Congrats cert!!! As was earlier mentioned, I think you'd have a good chance of winning the dog contest with that picture too!!! I think your picture is great.

My picture was actually taken by Mr. TTB when we were trying to get pictures of our colts for our sale catalog. He was walking through the mares and babies trying to get pictures and turned around and "Classy" was laying in the grass.

I thought all the pictures were great!!! Keep up the good work everyone!

Cheers-

TTB

Latest posts