• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Winter in Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyom

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
JokeWinter.gif

Postin this for Faster Horses, she asked me to help her out.

Now isn't that picture more pleasant than havin a hurricane???? :p

Who wouldn't want to live in that? :lol:

Yep. That's what it has been like here for the last 18 hours or so, 'cept not that much snow.

Watch out for rancher. He's got his cranky pants back on because of the weather in these parts.

Thanks Jersey Lilly, for posting this. When I grow up maybe I will be as computer literate as you!!! :wink:

Days like the last couple, make me wish I wasn't so computer illiterate. I been workin on gettin my Slide show of all the pics I have taken over the last year together to put on a CD, that's sposta be able to be played on the computer as well as a DVD. I'mma bout to pull my hair out!!!!! Nothins wantin to cooperate here. But I WILL succeed, eventually!!! Either that or Shoot a hole in the puter.

Please don't shoot the puter. You might hit one of us.
I would like to see your slide show when you get it ready.

Please let me know and I will shoot you off a PM.
thanks very much.
Now get back to work on the CD. I can hardley wait.

Faster horses said:
Yep. That's what it has been like here for the last 18 hours or so, 'cept not that much snow.

Watch out for rancher. He's got his cranky pants back on because of the weather in these parts.

Thanks Jersey Lilly, for posting this. When I grow up maybe I will be as computer literate as you!!! :wink:

I called my 84 year old uncle who lives alone on the north place to see how he was weathering- That was his comment "At least we don't get those hurricanes".. :lol: He can't figure out why anyone would live in that type of country...

Luckily we are getting just the wind now- and only 30mph rather than the 50mph we have been having-- once in a while a snow squall comes thru and you can't see anywhere....Daughter called and is coming home from Miles today so I checked the roads web site-- Looks like the roads going every direction from Baker are closed....

Cold is supposed to be moving in- Predicting lows back around the 10 Below range for the weekend- but last time they said that we got 25-30 below....

Faster horses said:
Right now we're living in the Land of Plenty..

Plenty of Wind

Plenty of Snow

Plenty of Winter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

lilly you need to go to photodex and open a free account then you can post your show. You can either have it open to all or they have to have a password to view. Go to share show.
No you dont have to use thier software. Theirs is awsome.
http://www.photodex.com

Latest posts