• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winter in Ontario

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maple Leaf Angus

Reaction score
This is a tiny glimpse of what winter can look like in Southern Ontario.
Jack Frost was working one night.
FrostySunRise.jpg

Cold Lunch
LunchTime.jpg

After last night's snow.
WinterWonderland.jpg

Heavy load on powerlines, some did break.
PowerLine.jpg

No hoops today.
HoopsAnyone.jpg

Cold, you say?
ColdsOk.jpg

She loves the snow!
Cassie1.jpg

MLA looking over his new squash raquet at Christmas.
SquashAnyone.jpg

VERY nice pictures! Your frost picture is beautiful.We have not seen snow like that for a few years now.

I agree with Soap & fasterhorses,pretty pictures of winter,good looking lil dog too,plus we now know what you look like..................good luck
PS I see a guitar behind you do you play the guitar ?.

The suet-pecking bird is a downy woodpecker, of which we have plenty because my wife gets a lot of enjoyment out of feeding all kinds of birds.

That beautiful little rascal of a dog is our daughter's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. They are the most loving and gentle little dog I have ever seen. She just loves getting out into the snow even on a nasty, windy day like today.

NO, Hay Maker, that is not a guitar behind me; it is a guitar CASE! But yes, I am happy to be able to play a little guitar although our children are much better musicians than I and make most of the music around here.

To give credit where it is due, my wife took the frost on the tree branches picture just as the sun was coming up a few weeks ago.

Latest posts