• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winter might be Here!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Winter Storm Warning
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GLASGOW MT
223 PM MST SAT NOV 8 2014

...AN ARCTIC COLD FRONT WILL DROP INTO THE AREA TONIGHT AND SUNDAY BRINGING
AREAS OF HEAVY SNOW THEN AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF BELOW NORMAL TEMPERATURES...

MTZ016-017-020-023>027-059>062-091100-
/O.UPG.KGGW.WS.A.0003.141109T0700Z-141110T1900Z/
/O.NEW.KGGW.WS.W.0002.141109T1300Z-141110T1900Z/
CENTRAL AND SOUTHEAST PHILLIPS-CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN VALLEY-
WESTERN ROOSEVELT-MCCONE-RICHLAND-DAWSON-PRAIRIE-WIBAUX-
NORTHERN PHILLIPS-SOUTHWEST PHILLIPS-NORTHERN VALLEY-
EASTERN ROOSEVELT-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...MALTA...SACO...GLASGOW...FORT PECK...
HINSDALE...FRAZER...WOLF POINT...POPLAR...CIRCLE...SIDNEY...
FAIRVIEW...GLENDIVE...RICHEY...TERRY...WIBAUX...WHITEWATER...
ZORTMAN...OPHEIM...CULBERTSON
223 PM MST SAT NOV 8 2014

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM SUNDAY TO NOON MST
MONDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GLASGOW HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM
WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW AND ICY ROADS...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 6
AM SUNDAY TO NOON MST MONDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER
IN EFFECT.

Looks like the first of our winter storms moving in tonight- with 4-12" of snow possible and temps dropping down below zero.... NW winds already picking up this afternoon..

You keep that snow down there Oldtimer were not ready for it yet,as for the temperatures a piece of cake,just lets us know winter is coming but not cold enough to worry about.

Looks like we`re going to get a taste of winter here over the 36 hrs. Some snow but temps will be heading to the -20C-30C. I`m about ready as I`m ever going to be. Itr`s almost mid Nov so it`s bound to come our way.

Currently, it`s 10F & down to -9 tonite. Not much snow, an inch or so but a brisk wind out of the north. Time to get out the "covey`s"........guess I`ll start feeding today.

Don't spread wild rumors like that - - - This morning was +54F and sunny now it is +48F and blowing rain with the possibility of snow tonight ( I doubt it would stick ) and then several miserable days in the forecast!

Where is Al Gore?

We had low temperatures in the upper 20's last night with wind gusts over 60 mph. Lots of trees down and power outages. I see snow in the forecast for eastern Oregon and southern Idaho.

32*f here for the high in MO today. Nice stiff breeze from the north. You could almost wring the moisture out of the air.

Here 8 miles of I-90, exit 170 in SD, it is pretty wintry feeling. Got a few inches, maybe 5 to 8, starting early Monday morning. COLD. Weather channel says -8 right now. We did have some sun today. Forecast is for -11 tomorrow morning, and high of +17 for the high, 25 for Friday finally getting to high twenties by next Tuesday and Wednesday and lows in teens. More like what we expect in mid-January. Guess it could be worse, like in north west MN, with FEET of snow.

mrj

Latest posts