• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winter Record

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Took this off the NOAA website:

CLIMO...THROUGH 30 DAYS...THE AVERAGE TEMPERATURE FOR GLASGOW THIS MONTH HAS BEEN 29.0 DEGREES. THIS IS 18.2 DEGREES ABOVE NORMAL. THIS WILL BE THE WARMEST JANUARY ON RECORD. THE PREVIOUS WARMEST JANUARY WAS 1992 WHICH AVERAGED 26.6 DEGREES. A COMPLETE CLIMATE SUMMARY FOR JANUARY WILL BE ISSUED ON WEDNESDAY. GFF

Records have been kept since 1897.....Beautiful winter- only complaint is all the ice.......

We have had a very mild winter also if this is Global warming I say bring it on where's that can of hairspray...

Denny said:
We have had a very mild winter also if this is Global warming I say bring it on where's that can of hairspray...

Hairspray must be working :wink: - The 30 day for Feb looks pretty good for both
you and me....

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/30day/

Well Oldtimer looks like winter came to the Maritimes in Eastern Canada,they got blasted with a blizzard.

greg said:
Well Oldtimer looks like winter came to the Maritimes in Eastern Canada,they got blasted with a blizzard.

Let them have it :lol: Beautiful day here today- I put a new gunrack on the 4 wheeler and then rode it down the creek a few miles hunting coyotes...Got close to 50 today- but about 2PM a pretty good west wind came up.......

They're predicting 40mph winds and rain showers this evening-March weather...

We got about 3" of snow last night more moisture I hate snow but it's better than a drought.Most of our ground is'nt froze so when it melt's it's goimg to turn to green grass.

Latest posts