• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winter trip

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
OK everyone is calling me crazy BUT gotta do it LOL Leaving tomorrow morning eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk 3:30 am and will end up in Salt Lake city. hmmmmmmmmm am I a fool???????? leaving 70 degree weather to go to COLD??? LOL oh well :wink:
Hope yall have a wonderful LONG weekend since I get Mon & Tues off I am gone till wed.
wwoooohooooo get to see what I am told is the real mountians. We have "hills" here that we call mountians so I cant wait to see the Rockys. Got all my cards formated and both batteries charged and charger loaded so all set for some major pic taking.

If you think those are "mountains" you'll be seeing in Utah, you'll be just in awe of the mountains in Alberta! I've been to Utah, those "mountains" are just big hills compared to the Canadian Rockies. Hope you have fun, though. A winter trip sounds real nice right about now.

Hanta I just might ..no telling where going to end up LOL Just meeting in Salt lake City then ???????? Told him dont want to go to California so we will see what load he gets.

OMGAWD I am home and soooooooooooooo tired LOL
Soap would have been glad to tell him BUT someone else beat me to it............... :roll:
Cant wait to get home today and LOOK at all them pics gawd thought I was going to get hit a time or two LOL Asked when I was going to run out of film.....geeshhhhh had to explain had 2~ 1 gig cards 2~ 512 and 2~ 256. Then asked when I would run out of batteries hehehehehe have 2 and a charger. Filled the 2 big cards up. I tell you didnt know how hard it would be to take pics going 65 mph ...I know I have a BUNCH with either the front end of a truck or the trailer GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Hmmmmm the 40th wife naahhhhhaaaaaaa I DONT share very well. Besides he is not part of that group. which is good for me being Southern Baptist.

Latest posts