• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wolves

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
just watched a PBS show about wolves....makes it sound like we ought to give all this back to the wolves and Indians, then just stay east of the big river.

they ended the show with dozens of city folk driving to the woods, then the park rangers called the wolves....the people were in awe of the sounds........

made me sick. Looks like you Canadians have your own crop of those ignorant tree hugging jackasses who think ag is the enemy...... good luck !

As soon as those wolves start eating these people's pet's they will sing a different tune....

We have a big black bastard terrorizing a neighbors herd. He says its about 150lbs and HUGE. He and his brother sit out with guns each night hoping it will reappear. The smug beast has been seen just louging by thier dugout. A cool drink before or after dinner? Another buddy traps each winter here. He snares about 2 dozen coyotes and 3 wolves each winter. A good start!!! :twisted:

I agree with y'all. However, don't you think there's a place for environmental conservation? I think the National Park System is a great idea, but it has a lot of problems. Stupidity plays a big part in that. Banning prescription burns causes a lot of the problems with forest fires for instance.

everyone needs a place, and I think the wacko conservationalists ( I mean the extreme psychos) all should gather at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

it is my land, and they think they can tell ME how to use it!

Cowgal said:
We have a big black bastard terrorizing a neighbors herd. He says its about 150lbs and HUGE. He and his brother sit out with guns each night hoping it will reappear. The smug beast has been seen just louging by thier dugout. A cool drink before or after dinner? Another buddy traps each winter here. He snares about 2 dozen coyotes and 3 wolves each winter. A good start!!! :twisted:

So....Cowgal, can we take that you don't like wolves? Especially that "big black ba$tard"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope they get him! Let us know!

I got a laugh here last yr .When the prov. elections were on here.I was in a cattlemens meeting.We were discussing the beaver problem up here and the subsquent flooding of our leases..

The local green party canidate stands up and shes sayes..whats the problem with beavers.

AN old cowman stood up amd said having beavers is like having rats under your house,because of the damage they do.

Her response.....You guys need to introduce more of their nature predators.....Wolves.

Absolute dead silence.She left rather quickly.Can, t they find better people to run for M.L.A

I have got to the point of not leaving the yard without a rifle,after losing at least 5 calves to wolves,coyotes,or bears I shoot anything with sharp teeth. Too bad the province does not supply 1080 or cynide maybe Manitoba should consiber it. :???:

HAR HAR HAR, VERY FUNNY! I LOVE ALL WILDLIFE - JUST WISH THEY WOULD NOT GET OUR ANIMALS, BUT ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS.
JUST SPOKE TO THE GUYS TONIGHT - STILL NO LUCK GETTING THE VERY DARK FUR COLORED ANIMAL! :wink:

Where was that post about wolves and coyotes breeding and having hybrid offspring????? I want to show it to some skeptics! Idaho or someplace there abouts???? Who posted it????

Latest posts