• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Women Drivers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers ! !

This would be funny if not sooo true :? You have no idea how many times I've traveled down a major Hwy by our place,lots of LARGE rigs and equipment being transported down that HWY,only to pass by some idiot READING the newspaper and driving. Yup newspaper propped in front of face holding paper and steering wheel with same hands. :mad:

Mrs.Greg said:
This would be funny if not sooo true :? You have no idea how many times I've traveled down a major Hwy by our place,lots of LARGE rigs and equipment being transported down that HWY,only to pass by some idiot READING the newspaper and driving. Yup newspaper propped in front of face holding paper and steering wheel with same hands. :mad:

maybe we should all carry a sign in the car for just such occasions, then beep our horns and hold it up.

Let's see...what should that sign say?????
You muST ALL HAVE SOME CHOICE STATEMENTS!

Headed home from Billings one day, a car in front of me was weaving back and forth so I got closer to get the license plate and see what this person was doing...an elderly lady reading her mail :? I just got around her as fast as possible. I think I'll put up a sign in the back window and it will say, 'SAVE IT FOR WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR DESTINATION"

That'll make 'em think. :wink:

27 years ago when Tam and I were coming home from our honeymoon trip I passed a fellow on the Indiana or Illinois toll road. He was reading a book. I passed him and got out of his way. Later that day was gassing up in Eau Claire Wis. and saw him at the next pump, I asked him if he was the one and told him that he scared me. Said that he scared him self and quit doing it. Might have had lots of time to read in the hospital.

Was in Boze-angeles the other day and watched as a 20-something young lady weaved all over the very busy 19th avenue (the road that takes you to Costco).......she was behind the wheel of a Ford Expedition and had a cell phone in one hand and a latte in the other and was so engrossed in her phone conversation that she did not even notice when she ran a small car completely off the road....just kept on going....that was when I broke one of my own rules and picked up my own cell phone----to dial 9-1-1!!! Drove my a few minutes later and saw her arguing with the local law enforcement who had managed to finally get her OFF HER PHONE!!! :roll:

To many times i find my self sittin in rush hour traffic,surrounded by thousands of cars in front of me, behind, to my left and right. I git a chuckle when i notice that everyones right hand is holding a cell phone to ther ear.. and i wonder if they all know how rediculas they look..all i got to say to that is

HANG UP THE DAMM PHONE AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

well easty hun ya going to have to CALL us while YOUR driving to tell us that LOL
ohhhhh as he told ME "I have a headset"
Good luck ;)

Latest posts