• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Women Over Thirty...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

theHiredMansWife

Reaction score
This is for all women 30 years and over…. and for those who are turning 30, and for those who are scared of moving into their 30's and beyond!… This was written by Andy Rooney from CBS 60 Minutes.

Andy Rooney says:

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask," What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of
himself with some 22-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
With #37 just around the corner, I can feel this posting more than ever! :wink: soooo true!!! 10 years ago, I would have decked another woman for giving the hubby a second glance...nowadays, I simply smile and nod my head as if to say "that's right...keep on looking!!!" :lol: I honestly do feel as though I am more confident than I was in my 20's and am more settled in my place in life!! soooooo......
CHEERS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO ARE 30 AND OLDER!! YOU EARNED IT, LADIES!!!!
THANKS, ERIN!!! :D

Women just get interesting at 35. By that age they know which gates to open-how many pails of grain to feed-how to build a good fence brace-how a man likes his steak cooked-you know the important things in life. Did I mention they usually have a good sense of humour-least my wife does.

Northern Rancher said:
Women just get interesting at 35. By that age they know which gates to open-how many pails of grain to feed-how to build a good fence brace-how a man likes his steak cooked-you know the important things in life. Did I mention they usually have a good sense of humour-least my wife does.

good thing you mentioned the "sense of humor" part, NR!!! :lol: :lol: I have no doubt that cowboyup will be agreeing with you when I "allow" him his turn on the computer!!! :wink:

Northern Rancher said:

NR, does your wife know what you post on here???? :wink:

I think it's tied to the trait that keeps her from knocking him upside the head with the fence pliers when he gets too mouthy. :wink:[/quote]

That's what happens to men when women are in their 20s.(fence pliers have multi uses) that's why after 30 we can settle in and enjoy things a whole lot more . :lol: :lol: :lol:

As well after 30 her accuracy at throwing them began to slip so I was allowed to speak up again lol. The only thing I've seen the misses threaten with fence pliers was a black bear that visited us while we were fencing lol.

Latest posts