• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Women

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
WOMEN

A real woman is a man's best friend.
She will never stand him up and never let him down.
She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him
after a bad day.
She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to
live without fear and forget regret.
She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to
his most intimate desires.
She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most
handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident,
sexy, seductive and invincible...

No wait...Sorry.

I'm thinking of RUM. It's RUM that does all that $h!t.

Never mind.

Oh man, now you've gone and caused me to spit coffee all over my computer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The wife said the dog house would be to good for me if I said that at the end. But I told her it all true, RUM just make you fill bigger to. Well atleast its not cold here :drink: :drink: :drink: and I got some RUM. :lol:

real thin line between bravery and stupidity :lol: :lol: with dead eye Deb around i think i would plead stupid and beg for mercy :lol:

oh oh i see your sister's on here now Gcreek :lol:

Yep, here I am spying on you guys. Never know what you're up to.
Good day here at Miocene, not as far west as GCreek. About 2" of snow all toled. Not too hot. Not too cold. Wind died down.

Trinity I plan on sending the snow we got last night down to yall................How 'bout that dog house then?????????????? ;)

MsSage said:
Trinity I plan on sending the snow we got last night down to yall................How 'bout that dog house then?????????????? ;)

I would have to take the heater with me.

What sucks is I have tickets to a football game today with this stuff coming in.

Latest posts