• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wonderful question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I use a 1993 250 , 4 wd, regular cab with a spike bed. It cost 6000.00 25 years ago. It's a very good hedge against inflation and rarely costs more than 6000.00 per year to operate. Lol

We used IHC Scouts from 1977 to 2016. They would climb a tree. The first one a semi ran over it when it was parked in our yard. I searched and searched for another one, found it less than 100 miles away. 47,000 miles. Kid had driven it to college. Auto transmission, it was cherry. We gave it to our grandson and he took the top off and used it for 6 more years. Sold it for some big bucks to a guy from Louisiana that restores them. He paid for the shipping to get it delivered to him. It cost $1200 when we bought it.

I just checked on the price of a new Can-Am Defender. They are waiting to get some. $35,000 to $40,000!!!! Could have knocked me off my chair!! We have been riding in our cousins and they are really nice, but $40,000 nice??? I doubt it.

So we did have a problem with our Polaris. The shifting cable broke and what a nightmare to fix it.
The guys did the work, but they both said that if it happens again, it can go to the shop. They had to take it apart to get to the cable. And then the one we were sold was too long, but they didn't want to wait to reorder so they put it in anyway. The dealership said they had never had this happen before...but who knows? I wonder how the Can-Am is to work on? Does anyone know?

Soon we will have to buy electric side x sides with this bunch of do-do anti-Americans in charge.
But that's for another page, it's just that I saw the Senate passed their climate bill and will add 80,000 people to the IRS. What does that have to do with climate change???

Latest posts