• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Words Women Use

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Casa Paloma

Reaction score
Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine."

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission - DON'T DO IT!!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that women can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you, DO NOT QUESTION IT; just say "you're welcome" and back out of the room slowly.

Three wives, 4 sons. Learned the hard way - and my current wife said that I'm the better for it as she would have hated to try to train me.

Say Casa,where did you get that picture of the baby you use as an avatar,just curious............good luck

Casa Paloma said:
Found it in the avitors. Kinda' struck me as funny looking as I am so I posted it.

I was just wondering ,every time you post and I see that baby I dont know wheter to burst out laughing or cry LOL.............good luck PS I didnt want to say any thing till I found out the poor lil thang was'nt kin.

The truth about your avatar, way funny! The truth about words women use, sad.

I, even now, still am learning how to communicate with my hubby the way he wants to be communicated with. None of the games women play with words. He wants the bottom line and I am learning to give it to him :wink:
Take it how you like :wink: :wink:

Good for you, Hanta! It's great to see someone actually working on communications. If I had done that during my first two marriages, I probably wouldn't have had to go through divorces. But, then again, I would have been a bigamist. I've got a good'en now and plan to keep her around.

As my cousin says, it is cheaper to rent them than to marry them (Texas logic). I figure if this one throws me out I'll just find an ugly woman, sleep with her, then buy her a house. That way I can skip the marriage and divorce hassle and eliminate support for some darn lawyer.

You have such a great sense of humor, Casa Paloma, and I, personally appreciate it. If this 'one throws you out, come up to Montana, we'll take care of you! Better yet, bring your bride and come visit us!!!! :D :D

Latest posts