• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Working rancher mishap

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH said:
Mike- "I was thinking "Gyno.......................... "

I wasn't !!!!!!! :wink: :wink: You are a sick man Mike!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder if both of you aren't about a half-bubble off level. :???: :(

Faster horses said:
Brad, I have to agree on both counts.

ranchwife, did you ever know the good surgeon from Ennis that came into the operating room with cow--- on his boots? Gosh, that man was legendary as far as bone/knee/back surgery. What was his name? He was almost a household word in Montana. EVERYBODY swore by him. There was even a little story on him in the Reader's Digest a few years back.

My husband got his head too close to a cow in the chute a long time ago and got his front teeth pushed back as a result. We never thought that much about it and his teeth 'healed' that way. Just this year he had some dental work done on his front teeth and unknown to me, they straightened his teeth when they put on the crowns. Gee, he looked different for awhile~still does, but his teeth are sure nice looking~and they are much more visible than they have been for years!

Faster Horses....the famous doc was the one and only Dr Ron Losee!! now, he is "semi" retired, yet still does an occassional tennis elbow or two!! He wrote a book a few years back (named, appropriately, "Doc") about his life as a "wilderness doc"....excellent reading!!

Jeannie-"I'm beginning to wonder if both of you aren't about a half-bubble off level. "

YAAAAAA,Mike!!!!!!! See what you done???? :roll: :roll:

Jeannie said:
TimH said:

I'm beginning to wonder if both of you aren't about a half-bubble off level. :???: :(

It's Tim, we all worry about him here Jeannie. You'll get to know him in time. He's a good kid means well but, (lean over here and let me whisper in your ear).............................................. Now you understand?!

Mike said:
Jeannie said:
TimH said:

It's Tim, we all worry about him here Jeannie. You'll get to know him in time. He's a good kid means well but, (lean over here and let me whisper in your ear).............................................. Now you understand?!

Jeannie.....are you sure these two are only "half" a bubble off???? :wink:

TimH said:
ranchwife- "Now, Tim you can't blame it ALL on poor Mike!! "

Uhh....... ya I can ,and I just did!!!! :lol:

Deny, Deceive, Discredit, DisAssociate. Typical R-Calf Blamer! :wink:

One of my neighbors got his right thumb caught while roping and it pulled it out and the ligiments looked like they musthave reached clear to the sholder. We packed it in ice and took him in and after about 10 surgeries he still has only limited use of it. This has been about 5 years and he is back to roping but will never be quite 100%. There is risk in everything but life goes on. Keep your chin up. God Bless!

Latest posts