• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Excitement

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nonothing said:
Sandhusker said:
nonothing said:
I would imagine many countries across the world where excited to see Obama win.....I think omany Americans do not realize the power your country has on the world scale.For many countries it is ..How america goes is how they go......in Canada mny people lost money due simply to the collapse of the American market.....As I am sure there are other countries people who suffered similar fates......To be excited to see new leadership in America by people in other countries,should be no surprise to anyone.......

When you see your ememies happy about it, you know dang well that you've screwed up. Since this football season, how about a football analogy. Would you be comfortable if your coach put in a new quarterback and the opposing defense all looked at each other and smiled?

As long as my team is smiling too.I have no problem with defender smiling or not...If I have control then I could care less about the defence but more about the effort of my team to win....Why run scared all the time..Any coach who fears the defence smiling is a p***y,who has no trust in his own team.....

Actually on this one your right NoNothing... but now the Home team is team Obama and his Liberals.. and you couldn't get a bigger bunch of Pussys then if you raided a whore house..

aplusmnt said:
TexasBred said:
nonothing said:
As long as my team is smiling too.I have no problem with defender smiling or not...If I have control then I could care less about the defence but more about the effort of my team to win....Why run scared all the time..Any coach who fears the defence smiling is a p***y,who has no trust in his own team.....

Effort is one thing. But when the other team is better you still get your ass kicked in spite of your good and hard effort.

OK whoever started this football example should know better, nonothing will never understand it! You should have used Figure Skating or Dancing with the Stars as an example, something a little more his speed to help him see the point! :wink: :lol:

All you have ever done is watched from the stands Aplus..your to much of a chicken/wimp to play football,yet your way to big a gossiper to keep your mouth shut during half time...You should of been a reporter.With your ability for not telling the truth and your extremly large hankerin for spreading gossip,the national equirer would of made you their top editor....LOL.

nonothing said:
TexasBred said:
nonothing said:

Effort is one thing. But when the other team is better you still get your ass kicked in spite of your good and hard effort.

So I guess your saying they are better?If your admitting defeat so easily....I would never give any team that kinda of upper hand or satisfaction,of annoucing defeat before the game had even started.....That kind of mentality is for pussys.....

Doesn't matter if you give them that kind of upper hand or not...if they're better they take it and usually at your expense. You can posture, pray, cross yourself and growl as much as you like. If you can't fight it doesn't do one damn bit of good.

TexasBred said:
nonothing said:
TexasBred said:

So I guess your saying they are better?If your admitting defeat so easily....I would never give any team that kinda of upper hand or satisfaction,of annoucing defeat before the game had even started.....That kind of mentality is for pussys.....

Doesn't matter if you give them that kind of upper hand or not...if they're better they take it and usually at your expense. You can posture, pray, cross yourself and growl as much as you like. If you can't fight it doesn't do one damn bit of good.

So you are saying they are better then America? WOW!!!.....I will bet against you and choose ammerica,every time..you can side with the enemy all you want but my money is on America....

problem is America fights by rules, the terrorists have no rules, and Obama will tie one arm of the military behind its back. Liberals are know for thier lack of spine....bill clinton is a prime example.

aplusmnt said:
TexasBred said:
nonothing said:

OK whoever started this football example should know better, nonothing will never understand it! You should have used Figure Skating or Dancing with the Stars as an example, something a little more his speed to help him see the point! :wink: :lol:

Are you going to lead the discussion? Seems to me they would be more your sport type.

nonothing said:
TexasBred said:
nonothing said:

So you are saying they are better then America? WOW!!!.....I will bet against you and choose ammerica,every time..you can side with the enemy all you want but my money is on America....

All two loonies? :shock:

Latest posts