• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

World Juniors

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
Well looks like Canada and Russia gonna have another try at it,hope the turnouts different from last year :lol:

just checkin if you were there :lol:Should have had "no Different".....should read before i submit , :?

Well, I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I'm cheering on our team. It would be a son-of-a-bitch if they lost this one after doing so well up to now!

I'm about an just over an hour away from Veg.Do you have the line-up who your playing???Forestburg-Daysland Thunderstars playin??I'll try and make it up there, brother lives there so be a good excuse to take a visit

Not sure-we play in Mundare at 10'30 AM and 8 P'm on Saturday and 8'00 A'M in Vegreville on Sunday. I'm staying at the Wild Rose Inn-I'll probably run up ti Highland Feeders between gmes on Saturday to look at some cattle I have on feed. If you go the rink I'm the coach on the cowboy hat chewing the s... out of my gum lol. It's going to be a fun weekend playing some different teams than are in our league.

After listening how Malkin was going to light us up in the pregame show it was especially sweet. Meadow Lake is rocking tonight after the way Blake Comeau played-you can't measure the heart under the Maple Leaf. WOOHOOO!!!!!

Maple leaf you musta been watchin a different game then me....the game I saw was 5-0 FOR CANADA....FIVE-ZERO for OH CANADA :shock: :D YEE HAW!!!

Latest posts