• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wounded Warrior Project run sort of like the

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
Clinton Foundation. I believe they have a history of being anti-gun as well. :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/10/wounded-warrior-projects-top-execs-fired-amid-lavish-spending-scandal.html?intcmp=hplnws

If WWP were the only charity that operates this way, it would be great. If you give a few dollars to the Indian charities,
they will never leave you alone and pass their list of contributors to other charities who will soon be asking for money.
I looked some of them, up and some use almost every dollar for administrative costs salaries, advertising. etc. We don't
contribute to any now - excepting the Salvation Army, Marine Corp's Toys for Tots, and our church.

Actually. the political parties operate the same way - give one candidate some money and dozens of them are sending
"gimme" letters.

Charitable giving is almost a racket - well, not almost!!

We can afford to give a few dollars away, but we barely give anything due to the same problems WWP has.

CP

Isn't that just awful? A member here posted how the donations were spent in many veterans organizations and Wounded Warrior donations went largely administration costs. I stopped donating to them long ago because of that list. Those guys should have to be penalized somehow for stealing from veterans. We still give to the older, established organizations. Salvation Army, VFW, DAV as
that money goes to those that need it. I think the CEO of Salvation Army makes $13,000 annually.

I agree. I seem to be on every junk mail list there is :mad: I have decided for the most part to support only "reputable" local and state organizations. My own church including Catholic Social Services and other diocesan endeavors, Salvation Army, and Meals on Wheels, among very few others :idea:

It's about the same here. And totally disgusting that so many people are so willing to abuse their position of being able to help others by taking much of it for themselves! We do as several have mentioned, plus local medical needs seem to have fund raisers going very often. You would think that wouldn't be needed with all the 'Obama care' we are paying for!

mrj

Latest posts