• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wrangler Auras

Help Support Ranchers.net:

reader (the Second) said:
Jersey Lilly (or whichever ones of the ladies gave me the tip) -

I'm wearing my new ones from Sheplers. They're very nice. As nice as jeans on a 55 year old who isn't Cher can be :D

So how many rhinestones does this pair have? :D

It wasn't me, but I remember the conversation. I wear regular 13MWZ Wranglers and a couple pairs of Cruel Girls........I did see the Wrangler Aura's they don't fit me right.

Who was it durin that conversation that was gonna be bling bling'n???? I done forgot.

reader (the Second) said:
Jersey Lilly (or whichever ones of the ladies gave me the tip) -

I'm wearing my new ones from Sheplers. They're very nice. As nice as jeans on a 55 year old who isn't Cher can be :D

It was me. I also think they're very nice, and fit exactly right where they're supposed to. Did you get them in a smaller size than what you usually wear? I bought a 2, but think I can go down to a 0, because they do stretch out after you've been wearing them for awhile. When you wash them, take them out of the dryer damp, stretch the legs and lay them flat to dry. I was told that when I bought my pair.

Size ZERO. ? Never heard of such a thing. Seems like if it has no size the pants ought to be free.

It was the back pockets I didnt like. The one's they had here at Baskin's had some kinda "wave" disco lookin stitchin on the back pockets, and when I tried em on the pockets just "felt funny" I dunno how to describe it.
I haven't fit in a 0 in a longgggg time.

And yes, they make size 00 (double ot) which my daughter wears, but most of the one's you find are still too big fer her lil skinny behind. I hate tryin to buy britches fer that kid!!!!

No worries about my kid bein anorexic, she eats like a horse!!! Just runs it all off playin basketball, volleyball, and all the other 10 million things she's involved in. LOL At the moment I think her favorite food, (besides home cookin) is Foot long hot dog from Sonic drive in, I think she inhales the things. Don't know where she puts it.

Never heard of Wrangler Auras, they must of come into, after I left the retailer business. But my only pair of jeans I wear is Rustlers,( and since I have blossomed since moving here) I had to put a splice in the sides to wear, but I love them. comfy too. :oops: :lol: :wink:

Latest posts