• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

wvmcattle.com

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I just looked at wvm.cattle.com at the results of Western Video Market sale that is being held July 12-15. The prices looked to me to be stronger than the Superior Video sale held last week. The consignors names and prices were listed.

I didn't know about this auction until I noticed it on my Dish Network Lineup. You have to call in or register to get the live video, which I haven't done as yet, but I might call in tomorrow. They list it as FREE, so can't hurt anything.

Take a look~see if you agree the prices are a little higher.

Yes, FH I would agree with you. We cashed in on that very sale today, and all in all, we did a touch better than a year ago. Our base weight was 30 pounds higher than a year ago, but our price per pound was nearly the same as a year ago. Any time you can get bid over 750 a head, I will take it. I was a bit nervous before the sale I will admit. One never knows what to expect. Now all we have to do is make weight.

Latest posts