• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ya gotta love those ethical Conservatives

Help Support Ranchers.net:

fff

Reaction score
If you can find one, of course. :lol: :lol:

Another C-Street Congressman is being accused of having an affair. Sanford is being shown to have spent his state's money in a non-Conservative manner. Ensign asked his parents to pay off his lover. But all the while, they're promoting themselves as family values, fiscally responsible Conservative Republicans.

Exclusive: Conservative group offers support for $2M

Too keep this simple for those of you who don't read, "The American Conservative Union asked FedEx for a check for $2 million to $3 million in return for the group's support in a bitter legislative dispute, then the group's chairman flipped and sided with UPS after FedEx refused to pay."

But to offer you an opportunity to excuse this blatent selling of their support, here's a link to the article:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25072.html

--Edit: Oops, I see OT has already posted this. But I'll leave it here. We can't have too many posts showing how ethical Republicans/Conservatives are. :) --

Sandhusker said:
And if that is true, it is dead wrong.

I agree if it is true then it is wrong!

Like I have said before Politicians are all snakes! I doubt there is enough good ones you could count on one hand!

It takes a certain personality and type of person to be a politician and most of them qualities are not good.

Problem is fff thinks Dems are good and Republicans are evil, she lives in a biased world! :roll:

Latest posts