• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Yorkshire

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Got heavy rain all day covering already sodden ground. Cow decided to calf away from home and the quad decided it's broken. I got soaked to my undies. My sandwich got soggy too. It's been one of those days! 🌧️🌧️

Collage_2022-11-18_20_33_07__01__01.jpg

Got heavy rain all day covering already sodden ground. Cow decided to calf away from home and the quad decided it's broken. I got soaked to my undies. My sandwich got soggy too. It's been one of those days! 🌧️🌧️

View attachment 2509
Here in the dry ranch desert country of Eastern Oregon when a ranch lady says "soaked to her undies" it means from sweat and it is surprising how much salt water can be wrung from your bra. :cautious:

I had rather my undies get soaked than my sandwich. A soggy sandwich can spoil a good mood. :ROFLMAO:

We have been having lots of fog the last few days and your photo of the fence looks like a pasture above where I live. That is a nice sheep-tight fence.

Last edited:
Here in the dry ranch desert country of Eastern Oregon when a ranch lady says "soaked to her undies" it means from sweat and it is surprising how much salt water can be wrung from your bra. :cautious:

I had rather my undies get soaked than my sandwich. A soggy sandwich can spoil a good mood. :ROFLMAO:

We have been having lots of fog the last few days and your photo of the fence looks like a pasture above where I live. That is a nice sheep-tight fence.
My grand dad taught me a can of sardines in a saddle bag was better than a balled-up sandwich, And when My geandmother was in camp we have fried chicken and boiled eggs, and a baggie with salt and pepper for the eggs, that season the ruff grouse we get with a stick and roast over a fire for a fall lunch.

Lunch in a saddle bag on the desert was always an adventure. Nothing like a horse sweat flavored sandwich wrapped in wax paper. Man was I ever happy when Tupperware was invented!!!!

Awesome pictures Pumpkin1456. Sure is damp and green over your way

Latest posts