• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You just thought you had heard it all!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Man Pulled From Women's Outhouse Tank
Teenager Reports Seeing Man's Face In Toilet

POSTED: 4:56 pm EDT June 28, 2005
UPDATED: 6:05 pm EDT June 28, 2005

ALBANY, N.H. -- A man is facing charges after police said they pulled him from a tank under a women's toilet that was filled with human waste.
Man Apparently Entered Tank Through Toilet
Police said that Gary Moody, 45, was under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagas Highway in Albany.

"You can draw your own conclusions as to the conditions we encountered," said Capt. John Hebert, of the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.

Police said that they got a call from the parents of a teenage girl who said that when she went to use the facilities, she saw Moody's face staring back at her from the hole.

Moody was hosed off before police cuffed him.

"It's a very filthy environment, and before we put anybody in contact with him, we had to decontaminate him," Hebert said. "We treated him as if he were hazardous material."

Hikers using the outhouse on Tuesday said that the story was enough to make their stomachs turn.

"He just must be sick to put yourself in that muck. Disgusting," said Harriett Voysey, of New Jersey.

Police said they don't know how long Moody was in the tank, but they said the door to it was locked, which means he must have gone in through the toilet. They said they don't know why he was there.

"I started this business in 1980, and I have never in my career encountered anybody in this type of situation," Hebert said.

Police charged Moody with criminal trespass, and they said he could face more charges. He is out on bail and due back in court next month.
Copyright 2005 by TheWMURChannel. All rights reserved. This material may not be

Big Muddy rancher said:
I guess this is why Macon put a "Everything Else" forum as this is covered in none of the above. Their is no little emoticon holding it's nose :!:

When I read the article I went into convulsions from laughter thinking about that girl looking down in the toilet and seeing a man's face! What a way to go about trying to see a "HOO HAA". :lol: :lol:

Oh, I'm sure there must be some logical explanation, like he dropped his wallet or something. If it were me, though, I think I'd just let someone have the money in it and report the credit cards stolen and be done with it. But different strokes for different folks I guess. :roll:

Mike- "What a way to go about trying to see a "HOO HAA". "

Hey Mike, What's a "HOO HAA"?? :???:

Is it kinda like a "WAA ZOO"???? :???:

TimH said:
Mike- "What a way to go about trying to see a "HOO HAA". "

Hey Mike, What's a "HOO HAA"?? :???:

Is it kinda like a "WAA ZOO"???? :???:

"I'm gonna have to have a loooong talk with that boy, one day" -In my best Jed Clampett accent. :roll:

OK, a "HOO HAA" is the "intimate anatomy" of a female. :wink:

"WAA ZOO"?

Mike- "OK, a "HOO HAA" is the "intimate anatomy" of a female.

"WAA ZOO"?"

Thanks Mike. That's what I thought but I was just making sure. After all "HOO HAA" could be the name of some type of outhouse part or something and maybe this guy was just a plumber doing his job. :wink:
I'm not exactly sure what a "WAA ZOO" is but I think it might be similar to a "HOO HAA".
Just call me "Jethro"!! :lol:

TimH said:
Mike- "OK, a "HOO HAA" is the "intimate anatomy" of a female.

"WAA ZOO"?"

Thanks Mike. That's what I thought but I was just making sure. After all "HOO HAA" could be the name of some type of outhouse part or something and maybe this guy was just a plumber doing his job. :wink:
I'm not exactly sure what a "WAA ZOO" is but I think it might be similar to a "HOO HAA".
Just call me "Jethro"!! :lol:
Just don't get "HOO HAA" mixed up with "HOO YAA". 8)

That reminds of the time I stopped in at a two holer up in North Alabama. The old guy on the one next to me got up and a quarter fell out of the top pocket on his bib overhauls and landed in the bottom of the pit. Without saying a word he reached in his pocket book and pulled out a five dollar bill and dropped in the out house pit. I ask him why and he told that it was not worth going down there for a quarter.

Alabama said:
That reminds of the time I stopped in at a two holer up in North Alabama. The old guy on the one next to me got up and a quarter fell out of the top pocket on his bib overhauls and landed in the bottom of the pit. Without saying a word he reached in his pocket book and pulled out a five dollar bill and dropped in the out house pit. I ask him why and he told that it was not worth going down there for a quarter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That "Perfect Woman" was just perfect. I printed it and hung it on the refrigerator so's the wife would have to look at it everyday.

Alabama said:
So you have her in training?
i think I will stick with running Girlfriend 1.0

So, you're not having any problems with "Drinkingbuddies" or the "Golf" program running in the background? If not, you must have lots of memory.

No trouble with destracting programs running at this time. However as time goes on I think those programs start to have trouble. I have always said " I do as I dang well please and if you don't like it we can load girlfriend two." After all why would a girl want to stay with a man that she can't put up with. Or why would she want to change a man and make him unhappy. If she don't like it she should set herself free.
It is just for this reason that no woman will ever get papers on me again.

Latest posts