• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You Might Be A Redneck if...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God.
It doesn't matter where you grew up, whether it was rural Mississippi or New York City. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of.

I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya`ll know who ya are...

You Might Be A Redneck if...

It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You bow your head when someone prays.

You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem. You might even sing along, and you DO know the words.

You treat war vets with great respect, and always have.

You've never burned an American flag.

You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
If you got this email from me it is because I believe that you, like me have just enough Redneck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.
God Bless the USA. AMEN

golly, haymaker...i now have a label (besides "nurse", "mom", "wife", "cook", "chauffer", waiter", "seamstress", "accountant", "maid", "teacher", "cheerleader", etc)....REDNECK!!!! :D :D :wink:

You might be a redneck if you spent more money on your horse trailer than your house trailer...

We thought about this over the weekend while helping my daughter move into her new house. They bought a "Garden home" in town. When we pulled up with a load of furniture in a cattle trailer and a pick up.
We said, "You might be a read neck if you ever moved in a cattle trailer."

Why do they call it a garden home anyway? There is not enough yard to have a garden. I gave them an old weed eater to keep the grass cut.

It turns out (in my experience) that the smell does eventually come out of your furniture. In surprisingly short time. :)

Latest posts