• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You need a new excuse...............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
All the Democrats were the problem with the stalemate in Gov't. Ok...they all got voted out.

Now, with the closure of the Gov't looming................what's your excuse now?

Iran and Africa certainly aren't in a stalemate with the regime. Warming up to Cuba. All of those countries/continents that have already been "fundamentally changed".

All the Democrats were the problem with the stalemate in Gov't. Ok...they all got voted out.

Now, with the closure of the Gov't looming................what's your excuse now?

In case you can't count very far they did not ALL get voted out, many were not up for election yet. There are still enough left that we cannot overcome Barry's veto if the remaining ones still work in lockstep with Barry.

When politicians quit worrying about how to stay in favor of their political party and worry about what is best to the country we might make improvement.

I say shut it down - - - the true american spirit was shown over Pennsylvania on Sept 11 2001 - - - the first three planes were taken as the people were surprised but by the time it came for the 4th plane the Americans on that plane sacrificed themselves for the good of the rest of the country. All this TSA bull is just that - - - bull - - - I believe that we should go back to where we were and you would not find a repeat.

Yes we can get surprised when the enemy comes up with something we had never considered but that 4th plane showed that as a Godly people we can adapt quickly and stop the enemy in their tracks!

NO excuse needed ,..

Senate Democrats Agree To GOP Plan To Fund Department Of Homeland Security

The upper chamber voted 98-2 on a procedural hurdle that would pave the way for a "clean" funding bill to be brought to the floor, following a deal announced by Senate Democratic leaders earlier in the day. Only Sens. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) and Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) voted against moving forward with the agreement, which would fund DHS without any measures to block President Barack Obama's 2014 executive actions on immigration.

it seems like them caving in is more of a problem then just saying NO..

but don't worry, you should be able to get cheap help once it passes...

There is no gov't shutdown looming. Even in the DHS all of the essential people will still work and get paid. It's a farce.

Hey doofus, if one party can filibuster with a minority, so can the other. The minority party is filibustering - you know what they called republicans names for -

Let me simplify this for the questioner: Isreal ain't a Christian nation, and if a minority filibuster was blamed for shutting down the government, the logic is still the same. Expecting principle from democrats is of course silly.

Wish the government was shutdown before the Stalinists seized control of the internet under the guise of net neutrality.

Wish the government was shutdown before Obama used the IRS to target political dissidents.

Hope the govt is shut down before they ban 223

#1 told me Thursday night that there were over 400 calls to her Senator's office, and over 600 today. Ammo, IRS, illegal immigration, net neutrality, health insurance, ISIS, and the rest of the usual suspects. Everyday people have had about all the hope & change they can stomach.

I see kola=jingo=lulu=allie is needing attention again lol lol lol,,, she always posts crap like that when she is lonely

kolanuraven said:

Your post is a perfect example why things are like they are in DC.

kola yeah its been a long time ...question can I say "I TOLD YOU SO" yet? I remember sitting at my desk at work in Charlotte telling you how many rights were being stripped away........Can you see it now? Or do I need to point them out to you?

Latest posts