• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You Rcalf terrorists are slippin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
A bud of mine got a load of Hereford bulls past you down into Wyoming yesterday. Said the fellow at Billings was actually scared to deal with him and sent him on down to Wyoming. Something about terrorists slashing his tires or something nasty like that. Good old America.

Almost wish I had an order for a trailer load of my bulls. I'd take em myself along with a bat behind the seat. Kinda boring fighting with the ABP/CCA boys these days - in fact they ain't even fighting since we have the government inviting us to dinner a couple times a week. :wink:

Randy, I hear our Minister of Agriculture (AB) is none to happy with ABP boys.... They (ABP) would like to see Groenveld gone...

If ABP doesn't like him back, then he must be doing something RIGHT!

Fear is a powerful weapond. Too bad it is be used. But desperate people do desperate things. I guess when i go to Denver with show cattle i will have to have hidden cameras set up so none of these a$$e$ tamper with my cattle. If they were men they would confront canadians head on but that is not how cowards do things.

I seem to recall some threats from Canadians concerning cattle they thought were owned by R-CALF members......

rkaiser said:
A bud of mine got a load of Hereford bulls past you down into Wyoming yesterday. Said the fellow at Billings was actually scared to deal with him and sent him on down to Wyoming. Something about terrorists slashing his tires or something nasty like that. Good old America.

Almost wish I had an order for a trailer load of my bulls. I'd take em myself along with a bat behind the seat. Kinda boring fighting with the ABP/CCA boys these days - in fact they ain't even fighting since we have the government inviting us to dinner a couple times a week. :wink:

I guess some people take it personally when their own government lies to them and decides "trade" is more important than safety, honesty and common sense.

rkaiser said:
Where4 you bin Sandhusler? Out tracking Alberta license plates? :wink:

Been scouting ambush points at the border crossings. I figure a few well placed RPGs will garner some attention.

What the hell are RPG's Sandman - You're starting to make me think my bat will not be enough. Damn Yankees. :wink:

rkaiser said:
What the hell are RPG's Sandman - You're starting to make me think my bat will not be enough. Damn Yankees. :wink:

Rocket Propelled Grenades, man! You're bringing a stick to a gun fight!

You're both behind times there boys---We just get Denny to loan us a few of the new Blackhawks and these sweet little creatures that he now has at Great Falls to take care of the border issues.....A well placed Hellfire can take care of any terrorist entering from Canada or BSE infection in a cow .... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/photo_gallery/archives/2006_newsphotos/uas103006gln1009.xml

QUESTION said:
Fear is a powerful weapond. Too bad it is be used. But desperate people do desperate things. I guess when i go to Denver with show cattle i will have to have hidden cameras set up so none of these not nicee$ tamper with my cattle. If they were men they would confront canadians head on but that is not how cowards do things.

How are those ole R Calfers gonna confront you ? Post your name and address,like the rest of us have,maybe one of them R Calfers will introduce themselves :wink:
good luck

PS I will bet some of them are closer than you think,and would probably like to talk cattle with you.

rkaiser said:

kaiser your so called bud is a liar,more than likely the real reason he bypassed Montana is.......................

National & World Ag News Headlines

Border Opens to Older Canadian Cattle
USAgNet - 11/21/2007

American borders opened this week to Canadian cattle older than 30 months, but the Montana Department of Livestock is requiring a special permit to bring older breeding stock into this state. According to officials, live cattle from Canada born after March 1, 1999 can be now imported. The USDA also notes that the change is firmly based in science and ensures that U.S. regulators will protect the country against the disease.

But critics counter that the federal government has failed to fully investigate the potential impact to U.S. ranchers and their export markets. R-CALF United Stockgrowers of America asked a U.S. District Court judge in South Dakota for a temporary restraining order to stop the rule change. The organization is also suing the U.S. Department of Agriculture over the matter.

"Right now, the request for the restraining order is in the judge's hands, and we are just waiting to hear something," said Shae Dodson, R-CALF's communications director.

The United States banned meat and cattle imports from Canada after a cow there tested positive for bovine spongiform encephalopathy. The ban was lifted for boxed beef and then later for live cattle 30 months old or younger.

Meanwhile, the Montana Farmers Union said that it "strongly opposes" the weakening of import regulations. And the Montana Department of Livestock's order is only for cattle that will end up in the state. Through August this year, 113 live cattle from Canada have been imported into Montana.

Canadian cattlemen are unlikely to immediately begin shipping more cattle south of the border, for a number of reasons, said John Masswohl, director of government and international relations for the Canadian Cattlemen's Association.

Canada now slaughters most of its own cattle, since processors in the United States that had relied heavily on Canadian cattle imports before 2003 closed.

PS On the bat deal.............get you an aluminum one ......no splinters to pick outa your ass :wink:
good luck

Haymaker says from the old folks home -
PS On the bat deal.............get you an aluminum one ......no splinters to pick outa your ass

I was thinking of a pillow for you and Oldtimer. :wink:

rkaiser said:
PS On the bat deal.............get you an aluminum one ......no splinters to pick outa your ass

:lol: :lol:

Send your wife, rkaiser, it would be much more interesting to watch.
:lol:

Maybe we could get Haymaker to send some of his girlfriends too.

Tex said:
rkaiser said:

:lol: :lol:

Send your wife, rkaiser, it would be much more interesting to watch.
:lol:

Maybe we could get Haymaker to send some of his girlfriends too.

We better not send more than one of these Texas gals Tex,lil ole Randy have a heart attack,when she grabs him by his kaiser and turns him every way but loose :D
good luck

Latest posts