• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You were right, BMR!!!! I'm hooked!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/ranchwife/DSCN0133.jpg
this is looking out my front door toward the east and Sphinx mountain!

Thank you very much for the Chris LeDoux quote. He is one of my favorites. I saw him more than once in concert in California. Just like his bronc rides, total energy and so positive. We need more like him!

Merry Christmas!

pointrider said:
Thank you very much for the Chris LeDoux quote. He is one of my favorites. I saw him more than once in concert in California. Just like his bronc rides, total energy and so positive. We need more like him!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas back at ya, pointrider!!! Chris was, indeed, a gift to the music world!!!

Ranchwife: I'd almost forgot how beautiful it is in your valley! We were there years ago visiting a friend that worked at Bear Creek. Send some more pics anytime!!

cowsense said:
Ranchwife: I'd almost forgot how beautiful it is in your valley! We were there years ago visiting a friend that worked at Bear Creek. Send some more pics anytime!!

i think the hubby is heading up that way today to (finally) get us our christmas tree (after numerous threats on my part to buy a phony tree :wink: ).....i will have him take the camera and show ya where he is!!! I got a beautiful pix of the sunrise today coming over the Spanish Peaks...just gotta wait for my daughter to get home and download them as I still do not have that part down yet!! :shock:

Latest posts