• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You'll have to prove your citizenship to have dinner with BO

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
funny that you would have to prove your US citizenship to have dinner with the President, but not to be President. :lol: :lol:

Join President Obama for dinner

"Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States and District of Columbia and 18 or older"

http://www.barackobama.com/signup/dinner-with-barack

I bet I could print up a Birth Certificate that looks just as legit as his in about 15 minutes, and then would he ever get an ear full. He'd have indigestion for a week.

But he'd probably steal my wallet and give it to some union, so I'm not going to enter. :lol: :lol:

They were just talking about his little supper and the fact he is using the White House/ Peoples house for a partisan fund raiser. According to the Campaign Finance lawyer that is ILLEGAL. Besides being illegal the fact he is doing it goes against the stand he took about using personal access to the President and Government as a fund raising event was wrong and something he was going to CHANGE.

More Obama Change you can believe in :roll:

Latest posts