• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Young 'uns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Im the big 27 going on 28 so I guess Im still climbing the hill. BMR your about my age arent you? :wink:

Now your picture makes sense. You did look young and healthy, unlike us old folks here. I'm a very healthy and young 55, think I'm 27 going on 28 but unfortunately that's the age of my kids and their friends.

Senior Dress Code

Whatever your age, whenever you are shopping remember- no matter what you see on the street, the following items do not go together...

1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a walker

and last, but definitely not least

13.Thong underwear and depends

Oldtimer said:
Senior Dress Code

Whatever your age, whenever you are shopping remember- no matter what you see on the street, the following items do not go together...

1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a walker

and last, but definitely not least

13.Thong underwear and depends

As far as I'm concerned in humans I'd rather see cellulite, liver spots and varicose veins than a ring in a nose, a pierced tongue and every other part tatooed.

Shelly writes"60 and 70 are old"I wonder what that makes me?!!!!!!

Jake better not mess with old Denny's daughter or he might end up in the silo!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Juan said:

Jake better not mess with old Denny's daughter or he might end up in the silo!!!!!!! :D :lol:

When I'd get done working him he'd be to tired to sleep let alone chase girls...

Denny said:
Juan said:

When I'd get done working him he'd be to tired to sleep let alone chase girls...

I wouldn't doubt that! You wouldn't have to worry about me Denny, I'm worth a lot more working than I am chasin' girls.

I know for a fact that she had to get permission from Macon to be on here because she is only 12 :wink:

montana cowgurl said:
zephyrus31 said:
Montana Cowgirl, you must be pretty happy being the youngest one here huh? :D

sure am :nod: :wink:

she may be on 13, but she has more maturity and more on the ball than alot of 20 year olds I know!! Good job, Hanta and sw!!! Really a daughter one should be verrrrrrry proud of!!! :D :D

Latest posts