• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Photo Game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
WOW! That is the same barn!!!! Thanks guys, I would have never
caught that. And what a shame that majestic old barn was left
to fall down. :cry:

When we bought this place, there was an old barn here that we thought
was done for...previous owner let pigs roam in there. Anyway, long
story short--when Mr. FH tried pushing that barn down, he had his
hands full. Apparently it was more sound than it looked. We had several
people look at it to see if they thought it could be saved, and none
did. But we sure felt bad when it didn't give in very easily... :cry:

I have some friends that had a old falling down hiproof barn on their parents land. The guy took cables and comealongs and with time he pulled the barn back to square and fixed it up. Would have never thought possible but he did it. To many barns are allowed to disappear just like to many wooden grain elevators are. Soon to many of this memorable old structures will be nothing but subjects of pictures. :(

here is a better seesaw LOL
saddleseesaw.jpg

ok carousel with all the pretty ponies

I rode on this carousel when i was a kid in the late fifties,early sixties, when it was in Bowness(now a part of Calgary). My kids rode it in the mid to late eighties,at the Heritage Park location wher it is still going. sorry their not my pic's , but it has had a colorful past

http://nationalcarousel.org/psp/Calgary/#

i would like to see some small town Canada Day/ Fourth of July pic's

seeing as there were quite a few pic's of the parades and celebration's up in ranch talk, i would like to change my request to see some pic's of some loose hay system's, old or new. just picked up my initial twine bill :lol: :lol:spend all summer putting twine around it and then spend all winter taking it off :lol:
and then still have to get rid of it :?

once again some loose hay pic's please

A few guys around here use those for gathering cornstalks up in the fall. I never could figure out if they use them for feed or for bedding.

flowergarden-IMG_0053.jpg

That is a sorry flower garden, I know, but I would love to see a rainy picture - rain, pouring down, really making this dusty country wet!

We were late for the bus on the first day.....both time's!!........a few year's into the public education system present's a couple of photo op's though....

CIMG0412.jpg

CIMG0311.jpg

:roll:

.....we now return to regular broadcasting......

Latest posts