• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Photo Game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Gee... you made the young cowboy wear a bow tie on his first day? what a way to get labled :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

and what would you like to see KATRINA?

hayguy said:
Gee... you made the young cowboy wear a bow tie on his first day? what a way to get labled :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

and what would you like to see KATRINA?

Nope....
He was a bow tie man back then... Wore them regularly...

I would like to see....................................................

Gardens....

Peachsgarden800x600.jpg

Most of the rain Peach's garden has gotten this summer has come through a hose and sprinkler.

I would like to see a hunting picture.

008-2.jpg

He is a working dog, just wanting his belly rubbed.

How about a picture of Eagles.

bald-eagle-jul12-IMG_1321.jpg

How about a picture of a bison/buffalo - the good eat'n ones, not the state park pets ;-)

trip-steer-may11-P1010717.jpg

hope it's not considered cheating if we use a tree ... ;-)

What's up with that preconditioning shot flyingS mentioned? Let's see that!

Big Muddy rancher said:
I think I got cheated on the "Cowdogs working" end of this deal. :?

Not necessarily - you have no idea how hard some cowdogs have to work to get their belly rubbed. . . :wink:

flyingS said:
There you go WP you can show them your pictures from preconditioning

I didn't take any of precondioning. My cameras are all broke, and my phone is smarter then me. I will get you a picture of him working.

I guess I don't have any pictures of him actually working. If you can get either Zilly, or Flyin S's wife to share what they saw him do, or maybe Zilly actually got pictures of him.....

LazyWP said:
I guess I don't have any pictures of him actually working. If you can get either Zilly, or Flyin S's wife to share what they saw him do, or maybe Zilly actually got pictures of him.....

Just checked and I only have pictures of your dogs being dogs. Sorry I couldn't help.

You mean the one where you headed the calf, dallied off, and took your other rope and healed him? That one was a classic, but I didn't have a camera there either. :mad:

Latest posts