• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

1st day of Spring March 20th

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
we will try and do our annual coasting run. Got the snow but looks cloudy and rain and snow thru Tuesday. So probally no crust, so might have to pack a run , any and everybody welcome to come slide. :D

Are you trying to say that the SNOW is for playing in, and here all along I thought one only worked in that stuff.

Larrry said:
Are you trying to say that the SNOW is for playing in, and here all along I thought one only worked in that stuff.
here is last year the first day of spring
IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

this winter yellowstone
DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

snowshoeing
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420971_251380171607594_10000206838791

Jody, I sure hope you were able to guide that sled through that little gate. We don't need you sliced and diced from a run through a wire fence! :D Thanks for making me smile this morning!
I had the pleasure to meet Jody and his sweet wife a couple years ago when they came to Utah to sell their wool. They are awesome people who are super friendly and have a contagious zest for life. You two are welcome at our place 24/7! :D

Latest posts