• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

6.5 Diesel

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
What's everyone's experiences with six five's? I know of a couple people with them and they all liked them, but two of them put a fair bit of money into them.

J-U-N-K A friend had a brand new one he lost alot of money on and due to that truck.

It takes a special set of blinders for a guy looking to buy a 6.5.

Much bigger and heavier duty than my personal set of Ford blinders; and believe me, I get compliments about mine all the time.

At least I take them as compliments. :D

I have one with a quarter millions miles on it. Did I have trouble with it? A little at first. Mine is a 96 model 3/4 ton with a manual transmission. I quickly learned that it was no Dodge or Ford to be used for a daily puller. But I had a great riding truck that gets over 20 mpg. Mine has more than paid for itself. In fact I love driving it over my Dodge.

from a chevy man, that works for a chevy dealer....... HEADACHES!! the techs would tell you the same,, their like a woman you want to love... but she don't love you back :cowboy:

Latest posts