• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

65/68 = 95.6%

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76

Reaction score
could have been worse.... pregged yearlings yesterday and back out to grass. one bull with ten head. one clean up bull on 58 behind AI.

bredheifers10282011a.jpg

bredheifers10282011.jpg

10 minute video - not greatest quality
http://www.ngrbulls.com/2011 bred heifers.wmv

Congratulations on a great breed-up, Hereford 76. Your heifers are bloomy and in wonderful condition. The bottom picture is so pretty that it almost looks like a painting. Thanks for the update.

Soapweed said:
Congratulations on a great breed-up, Hereford 76. Your heifers are bloomy and in wonderful condition. The bottom picture is so pretty that it almost looks like a painting. Thanks for the update.

to me there isn't much that would look much more natural or at home in the setting than those girls.

Baldie Maker said:
Did you join the ABHA?
that deal is for real huh?

Northern Rancher said:
Those Herefords would look great north of the 49th
well we could trail them from here - you can see it in the bottom picture

Ace, that 803 bull has thrown some great calves...I am thinking that I might need another one here this spring....anything along his blood lines for sale this spring?

jigs said:
Ace, that 803 bull has thrown some great calves...I am thinking that I might need another one here this spring....anything along his blood lines for sale this spring?

no full brothers - but same cow family.

glad to hear it matt. a fella that puchased 803's full brother last spring dropped him back off to winter here - i'm wondering if i should have used either one of those two.

thanks for the feedback

Latest posts