• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Cow's Thought...lol

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
A39Frosty-Cow_edited-2.jpg

I think you've captured her thoughts perfectly! :D I think most of us are ready for a trip to the island, although we've been getting in on a little January thaw... in the 50s today :D .

4 degrees was the low yesterday morning in southern middle tennessee. Got to leave the mud boots in the house and wear the ole justins yesterday.Knee deep mud was solid as it was in august. 13 now as we speak, would be fun to have on my shorts with the grille cookin some good gelbvieh ribeyes,watching wife mow the yard.

-15F was the low yesturday morning with a hign last evening of +7
f It warmed up over night to a +12F for this morning and supposed to go to +29F this evening.

I love the heat wave!

I agree with the ole' gal,it's time to head to the islands.Although it's been like spring around here.50's and beautiful,possible snow showers later this week.

It wa -37 F Thursday am when the wife dropped the kids off at the bus. It was -47 F 40 miles north. That is about as cold as I can remember it.

the wind didn't blow at all on thursday and the bulls were out growling at each other accross the fence like it wasn't any big deal at all that evening.

Cute looks like the "Happy Cows contest"
Best one wins a trip to California LOL
Do you think she would mind being milked twice a day? LOL

Latest posts