• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Little Bragging

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
There were 14 teams in the 11 and 16 in the 8. Blessing to me everyone else roped so poor.😉
FC442131-129B-4448-BA93-FF03D5E7CCB0.png

Everything is stronger than the water and milk I drink. I haven't had a beer in 27 years. My personality and alcohol don't mix very well. Trust me, it's for the best

You should have been there, I bought beer and 50/50 tickets and hamburgers……… this country has been good to us, we have no problem giving back.
I still have most of my winnings though, still amazed at what plans the Good Lord had for my weekend. Completely humbled and walking proud at the same time.

No rope and no gun. I was in on a black bear roping as heeler many years ago. Was quite exciting.
I had a friend who roped a big mule deer buck that got into the stack yard. He said his horse was real proud of him. Had it been an old rope he would have just turned it loose but it was a new rope. An adventure getting his rope back.

I had a friend who roped a big mule deer buck that got into the stack yard. He said his horse was real proud of him. Had it been an old rope he would have just turned it loose but it was a new rope. An adventure getting his rope back.
Boo boo was quite gentle when we got our ropes back.

Latest posts