• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A new skill

Help Support Ranchers.net:

running equipment with big hydrolics is lots of fun. moving all that dirt is a feeling of power I bet. You know how much Dad loves the big equipment. So are you gonna name the backhoe. I always enjoyed them names of the pickups and what not?Are you gonna be doing this long term or just in the meantime. Dont let them get you down. Way better to be a jack of all trades rather than a one trick pony. :wink:

gunslinger said:
running equipment with big hydrolics is lots of fun. moving all that dirt is a feeling of power I bet. You know how much Dad loves the big equipment. So are you gonna name the backhoe. I always enjoyed them names of the pickups and what not?Are you gonna be doing this long term or just in the meantime. Dont let them get you down. Way better to be a jack of all trades rather than a one trick pony. :wink:

Man! We got to get you out more! Your just fullllll of questions. :lol:

Snowed last night so I come home. Probably go back in a day or two.

Don't know how long it's going to last, but you can bet if I run one of tyhem dirt eatin' monsters long enough, it will get a name! 'Course, maybe not one I can share on here! :shock: :lol:

Yup, "jack of all trades, master of none", thats me. :lol:

Hows that cute baby doin'?

Ain't it about time to post another picture of her? :D

Yeah I know I don't get out much. I am kinda like a prairie dog.....I pop my head up everyonce in a while, look around and dive back down.Try to avoid the rumors that way. Mini-me had her shots last week and she is finally starting to get over it. Good luck with the job, say hi to Mrs. Jinglebob and Padre Bob for me. :D

Latest posts