• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Steak in Genomics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A Steak in Genomics
The Random Shuffle of Genes: Putting the E in EPD
http://blog.steakgenomics.org/2015/09/the-random-shuffle-of-genes-putting-e.html

CN2MCoqUsAMvRm6.png

Cool Stuff... I really have enjoyed visiting with the Pfizer....er... Zoetis guys. On some things, I really look for the top half of the breed just to keep me from going backwards. Tenderness scores are new enough that that is the case. We get really good feedback already. So, improvement isn't really what I am looking for as much as not making a bad choice.

I spent a lot of time looking at tenderness. I finally decided that the Simmental cross seems to give us an advantage (Breed Difference) and we get great feedback. So, rather than sacrifice other things and bypass some great bulls, we just stay away from the bottom half.

2015 brown bagger series question. How long after the webinar will the taped session be made available to the general public? I would like to watch all the sessions before attending the 2015 AAA annual meeting and Genomic symposium.

Latest posts