• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Wink and Wave Breakfast Welcome

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch said:
Faster horses said:
First, after us, Big Swede. :p :D

Maybe gcreek will add 'auctioneer' to his many talents. :D :wink:

Herewegotherewhaddayawannagiveforim? :lol:

Years ago a friend and I were set up to go to the Billings auctioneer school.
He went and has never done anything with it. I got married.

I would have to check but in round figures it is around $1000 to get a head mount rug done up. The export permit is about $35.00.
The actual wolf is worthless to me.

There is a place for wolves, everyone should have a pack hanging on the wall. :wink:

"Years ago a friend and I were set up to go to the Billings auctioneer school.
He went and has never done anything with it. I got married."

Guess you weren't that good a fast talking. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Faster horses said:
First, after us, Big Swede. :p :D

Maybe gcreek will add 'auctioneer' to his many talents. :D :wink:

I would have to check but in round figures it is around $1000 to get a head mount rug done up. The export permit is about $35.00.

There is a place for wolves, everyone should have a pack hanging on the wall. :wink:

Oh I bet it's his fast talking that got him married. Debbie bought the goods before she knew she had bid.

Denny said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:

Oh I bet it's his fast talking that got him married. Debbie bought the goods before she knew she had bid.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol2:

heres apicture of a calf killer that i got a couple years ago just about got him him with a pickup . and about a month later got he was tough had been in a snare once and 4 shots with a270 to get him down.

Another good one Peacecountry. I see we have two more hanging around by the tracks I saw at our meadow stackyard this morning. One is about a third larger size track than the one in the picture.

Hey, Dave, I saw three wolves the other day on my way home from checking cows. I think they are yours. You ot to come visit and get them. We do not want them.
Lila

Dog2th Ranch said:
Hey, Dave, I saw three wolves the other day on my way home from checking cows. I think they are yours. You ot to come visit and get them. We do not want them.
Lila

I sent them to you for free. I do not want them back. If you are not happy with the quality I can send more. :D

You could redirect them to Washington DC and let them fraternize with the folks that love them. :wink:

Dog2th Ranch said:
Lila
seems to be a market for wolf hides.............why don't you shoot them and sell the hides?...........them cow bullets will work on wolves

Latest posts