• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Adios Amigos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Man there are way too many people who take things way to serious

I can see it now, a guy goes to the bank to borrow some money with a certain venture. The banker says "where did you learn all about this?"
The guy says "on the internet on a message board" So what does the banker say "don't let the door hit you on the az5 on the way out"

Not to say that there isn't valuable information but one needs to see if it goes against common sense and further research could very well be in order. It is though a great place to socialize and throw ideas out, but don't take it to the bank without other inputs.

this is the problem i have with this thread.....
we had another one just like this a couple months ago, and the same thing happened.....it turned into a love fest. if you were that upset on how you were being treated, why not take a day or two or even a week or a month off. think about things, if you decided not to return, then don't. send a pm to those you wish explaining your postion and why you are leaving and be done with it. but you choose to post about it, and make it a bigger issue than it is. there is not one single member that this website couldn't survive without. if you can't take the heat, just walk away from the fire. this is just another case of being a drama queen!

Peple need to grow thicker skin. If I come to the the piont I want or need to leave I am for sure not going to make a good bye post. I like looking at Grassfarmers pictures and learning about his operation, And everybody else that shares on here as well.

Grassfarmer, don't leave me here alone!!!

Seriously, this site has more value with you here and I'd rather not see the cattleman that has raised the best bull I have ever seen, stop posting. Surely you are secure enough in your operation and your philosophy not to let some "schoolgirl games of the badmouthing that goes on in PM's behind peoples backs" to be cause to leave. I'm sure there are plenty here that would rather see me leave, but I ain't going no where...I tried! Don't let the cowards dictate what you do...if they aren't man enough to debate on an open forum, they aren't worth worrying about.

I've enjoyed your post and sincerely hope you continue.
Take care, Robert

PS: Anybody that wants to know Kit's thoughts....

http://www.pharocattle.com/newsletters.htm

grassfarmer...get yur butt back in here just suggested to the future son in law to start reading in ranchers ranchtalk hes just starting out with cattle and is leanin the way you do.can't afford to lose guys like you,pure or cory your teachin our next generation on the ways of the future lot easier for him read what yu guys write then him listen to an old cowboy like myself... 8)

RobertMac said:
Grassfarmer, don't leave me here alone!!!

Seriously, this site has more value with you here and I'd rather not see the cattleman that has raised the best bull I have ever seen, stop posting. Surely you are secure enough in your operation and your philosophy not to let some "schoolgirl games of the badmouthing that goes on in PM's behind peoples backs" to be cause to leave. I'm sure there are plenty here that would rather see me leave, but I ain't going no where...I tried! Don't let the cowards dictate what you do...if they aren't man enough to debate on an open forum, they aren't worth worrying about.

I've enjoyed your post and sincerely hope you continue.
Take care, Robert

PS: Anybody that wants to know Kit's thoughts....

http://www.pharocattle.com/newsletters.htm

RobertMac what makes you think you are alone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts