• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Advice for Mike & Jigs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Worst part about the Hucksters running away was they now have no true rivalries. Rivalries are what makes college football so almighty popular today. But the whole thing may come tumbling down because of concussions.

The biggest problem college football has today is their inability to hire officiating crews where every member has the gift of sight. That National Federation of the Blind lobby sure got the ACC to cave on having sighted officials.

jigs said:
your words are simple jealousy...you are upset that the little team you pummeled for years had the nerve to stand up and beat you, and then not bow down to you in the big 12, OF COURSE the other teams would vote against NU, they were the big bully for years. then they collaberated with Texas to be co-bullies, only to find out Texas was evil and wanted it all themselves, so nu ran off like a spoiled little kid.

What exactly is there to be jealous of in Hooterville?

Jiggsy, being constantly offended doesn't mean that you're right.

It just means that you're too narcissistic to tolerate anyone else's views or opinions.

Jiggsy, I truly hope that someday you realize that attempting to compare the Taters to Nebraska is like comparing apples and oranges. You may not like what Nebraska has accomplished on the field, but it cannot be denied by anyone. Keep applying the cream, there may be hope for you yet.

You may not like what Nebraska has accomplished on the field, but it cannot be denied by anyone.

Not even you. No one can deny a losing season even after winning the bowl game. :lol: :lol:

Anyone that doesn't think Snyder is a great coach needs there head examined. I'm not a huge state fan and despise the town of Manhattan but college football is about more than winning national championships. How many fbs teams are there anyway? Only one wins per year. To win the big championship in my opinion you need the best talent and great coaching and usually a little luck. K state is never going to get nor has ever got the best talent. I mean why would you go there when you could go to Texas or Alabama or any other big school have all games nationally televised nfl scouts everywhere and ESPN telling everyone that you rank x on there big board. It's either that or can choose Manhattan ks. How many 5 star recruit are choosing the later? Also how many current or former k state football players do you here of getting arrested?

Snyder is a very respected & admired man amongst his peers. i.e., all other college coaches.

College football needs more coaches like him.

Latest posts