• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Agribition

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Evening newscast stated that he died of severe internal injuries......probable crushing by a heavy truck or piece of machinery. Regina police have not finalized the case as of yet. It's a real blow to lose a great cattleman in a freak accident at a major livestock event. My sympathies to all that knew him.

Cowsense I talked to Wes on the phone. He said Hershey ( I know that's not how they spell it) got along good. I think he said they had champion and reserve champion bull. He said a simme bull was overall champion. Who's was he? Who won the red show?

elwapo said:
I won the cabaret!

Where is it and how many women came with it :???:

The only definition for cabaret I knew was a bar--I was wondering if I was wrong- so looked it up and this is what Wikpedia has for cabaret:

Cabaret also refers to a Mediterranean style brothel — a bar with tables and women who mingle with and entertain the clientele.

Now thats what I call a prize-- something like the Cheyenne Social Club movie....

:wink: :lol: :lol:

Red Robin: I didn't see the R. Angus show- was tied up with the Stockgrowers booth that afternoon. Like any other big show there's a dozen events on at any one time that you would like to be at!! The Hereford's had a good show......was fairly impressed with the Polled bull show..a lot of strength there! I had to leave Friday evening and missed the supreme's. BTW there were a couple of U.S. exhibitors......they had to sell their cattle up here as livestock are not allowed to return back across the line! :shock: :shock:

Try this for a list of show placings:Complete show placings and link to Browarnies photos........everything is there except for Elwapo dancing on the tables :lol: :lol:

http://www.agribition.com/show_sales_results.php?

Red Robin said:
Cowsense I talked to Wes on the phone. He said Hershey ( I know that's not how they spell it) got along good. I think he said they had champion and reserve champion bull. He said a simme bull was overall champion. Who's was he? Who won the red show?

Red Robin - Agribition results (placings, sire, dam, breeder, owner ...etc) are posted on the site; I'll try to post the link as far as I can get you but the actual results are pdf (acrobat reader needed but most everyone has that) ....
try this page and then click on the breed / show interested in.

http://www.agribition.com/show_sales_results.php?newmenu=menu_show_sales_results&f_year=2006&op=viewsubcategory&f_category=beef_cattle

You get there from here - (duh, that sounds stupid, but you know what I mean)
From their main page - http://www.agribition.com/index.php
> left column , Show & Sale results
> 2006
> choose from Categories
Beef Cattle
Horses
Grain & Forage
Other Livestock
Other Events
Grand and Reserve Champions

Show Champion pictures are (or will be) posted here
http://www.agribition.com/frame_shell.php?f_link=http://www.showchampions.com/

..... now don't stay up to late :wink:

geez that took me at least 13 mins to type and cowsense slipped in with the same info in a lot less words !

I can maybe get some of Elwapo dancing on the tables in a couple of weeks ... :wink:

S.S.A.P. said:
geez that took me at least 13 mins to type and cowsense slipped in with the same info in a lot less words !

I can maybe get some of Elwapo dancing on the tables in a couple of weeks ... :wink:

:lol: :lol: mine took me a lot longer than 13 minutes even with less words :???: :lol: BTW Agribition was a lot calmer (dang near boring at times) this year...........could that be because YOU didn't show up??? :twisted: :p :p :wink:

Actually SSAP I do have a good table storey that I am sure you will hear about at the pen show.
Oltimer a cabaret is a Saskatchewan belly rub (dance)

cowsense said:
S.S.A.P. said:

:lol: :lol: mine took me a lot longer than 13 minutes even with less words :???: :lol: BTW Agribition was a lot calmer (dang near boring at times) this year...........could that be because YOU didn't show up??? :twisted: :p :p :wink:

Geez, do I have to do everything? :shock:
- was there no one else there to get the bum darts going?!!!!
:D

elwapo said:
Actually SSAP I do have a good table storey that I am sure you will hear about at the pen show.
Oltimer a cabaret is a Saskatchewan belly rub (dance)

Okay - so I'll have to learn how to post a video cause I can tell still photos might not have the same effect! :wink:

Can someone who won't be at the penshow ask Elwapo IF his wife was his partner :p 8) :shock: :D

Winning it had nothing to do with the opposite sex..... or the same sex. We were not entered in the old herd bull category.

katrina said:
SSAP wrote:
was there no one else there to get the bum darts going?!!!!

YOU play bum darts????? Yesssssss....... What's your handicapp?????

Handicap :cry: Two bum knees, poor depth perception and jeans that are to tight.

Jason, does my handicap(s) give ya any help as to what bum darts are.. 8) :wink:

Jason said:
The picture I got from that is way to scary to figure out....

I must be pretty naieve.

It is a competition requiring much skill and luck, a coin and a glass ... it should actually be an Olympic sport :p

We use "loonies" but coin choice is whatever is handy. There's no way to say this in a lady like manner, ssooooo ..... you delicately insert (jam) the coin between the cheeks (tight jean handicap), squeeze and hold it there until you walk (waddle) over to a glass (around 10 paces) that is sitting on the floor. Position "yourself" over the glass (squatting=bad knees and depth perception handicap) and simply drop the coin into the cup! Nothing to it - 8) :D

You'll never get the full effect until you try it or at the very least, watch it ... it's hilarious. Big, burly, he-men to grandparents, they're all priceless to watch.
Give it a try tonight with your significant other :wink:

Latest posts