• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

amazing website

Help Support Ranchers.net:

carole3218

Reaction score
Someone did an amazing job with this. I know three things about him:

1. This is a geek with too much time on his hands.

2. This geek knows how to model physics.

3.He either loved or hated women.

Check it out. I'm impressed: http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

I have been just setting and watching this girl. Unbelievable to me that it is possible to do this. :heart:

Enjoy

But did you notice she always keeps the same pleasant expression on her face whether she is right side up or upside down? So I guess she's just a faker :?

Just wanted to say someone sent me the website and I have a feeling it is of European nature. I have found Europeans have a different sense of humor than Americans. I just thought it was amazing that she could bounce around like that. I do not know what the idea was or the purpose.

I thought this was very comical. Neat the way you can move her around and hold her in one spot then release her and watch her fall. I say if you added some better background graphics and an objective, some cuts bruises and blood it would be just like a video game.

UsGal~

carole3218, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was getting all over you for posting that website. I just found it a little disturbing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I just got the impression that whoever developed it really didn't like women too much. I mean, why a woman? It could've been any number of other things bouncing and falling all over the place. And to be able to control the woman, well it just makes me wonder. All I could think of at the time (and bear in mind I was having a bad day), was abuse against women. I've seen too much of that in my lifetime, so something like this game or whatever it is really got to me. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. :?

Thanks, Shelly, you made me feel better. I am so against abuse of women! I never even thought I was doing anything disrespectful against women when I posted the site. I was just so amazed that any figure could bounce around like that woman. I am trying to think what else they could have put on there and I guess if it was an animal, it would look like animal abuse which I am also violently against. :!:

I just wish I had the wits on the computer to come up with some of the things people think up.

Wishing everyone a beautiful day. :)

That is weird! I backspaced some of the link out, and came up with what looks like a Russian photographer's website. What this falling woman has to do with it is anyone's guess.

Carol3218, I notice your post has "The Chi Lady=It relaxes muscles, aligns the spine, increases oxygen levels and gives you energy. HONEST" at the bottom of it. Do you practice Tai Chi? If so, good going. I have been doing it for five years now, and you are absolutely right about it. :D

Latest posts