• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

American Nurses Association Endorses Obama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A friend of mine that belongs to a union didn't get polled just got a union letter that the union was supporting Obama.

Went to a retirement dinner last Saturday for a guy I worked with for many years. Just for fun, one of the guys brought some ballots he'd made up and we had our own little election. Some people didn't want to participate, and that's fine. Everyone there were current and retired Teamsters, and their families. All had received a letter from the Teamsters
asking us to vote for Obama.
61 votes were cast: 30 McCain, 25 Obama, 6 other.

Now I know this means nothing, and I would guess that nationwide the majority of Teamsters will go for Obama, but it does show that a union's leadership and the rank and file are not always on the same page.

For what its worth,both greg and I belong to Unions. My union suggests we vote Liberal but doesn't stand in the voting box beside me.

Gregs union....Operating Engineers.....we both have stickers on our trucks from his union....Support the Soldiers,and the union logo underneath it.....this is an American-Canadian union.

Latest posts