• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

american rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

he made sure to let me know... pretty proud. i wish they'd let rich do more talking - hes the type a guy you could listen to all day.

i told him a canadian was looking for angus heifers for me and i think he got mad.

Nicky said:
Hereford76 said:
i told him a canadian was looking for angus heifers for me and i think he got mad.

:shock: :eek: :?:

my boys want to do something with their 4-H money. so thought we'd try it. alot of the guys that take bulls out of here use many more angus bulls. a few have said if there were angus bulls here too they'd get em here. i wouldn't mind breeding more of the commercial cows either red/black angus but it would be neat if we could just raise those ourselves. a baldy is getting harder for me to ignore... i think some of the black commercial folks are realizing it too.

Nicky said:
And you made me feel guilty for going to the dark side :p

well i don't know even where to find what im looking for - so may not even happen.

if we do it it will be in the boys' names.... that way my headstone can legitamately read "never bred em black"...

Latest posts