• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

An Acre or a Gaggle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RSL

Reaction score
We have a few additional Animal Units around here lately...
34692_338677942861620_247535061975909_922505_1539067822_n.jpg

A Down Pillow
546285_338677959528285_247535061975909_922506_367098598_n.jpg

Launching pad
523813_338677999528281_247535061975909_922508_2082649751_n.jpg

Snow day...
427948_338678056194942_247535061975909_922510_746216696_n.jpg

You are killing me!!!! :D I didn't draw a bear permit i really should have here in Utah. Maybe next year. :( I didn't draw a turkey permit either! :( And i gotta wait til the end of May to see if i get to hunt deer. :shock: So knowing i have a giant itch to scratch that starts and ends with hunting, you STILL post pictures of thousands of geese frolicing about while i sit here going through withdrawls? That is simply mean and lowdown my friend. :lol: Onery critter! :p :p Nice bunch of snows. When does hunting season start? :D Hint, hint. :wink:

leanin' H said:
You are killing me!!!! :D I didn't draw a bear permit i really should have here in Utah. Maybe next year. :( I didn't draw a turkey permit either! :( And i gotta wait til the end of May to see if i get to hunt deer. :shock: So knowing i have a giant itch to scratch that starts and ends with hunting, you STILL post pictures of thousands of geese frolicing about while i sit here going through withdrawls? That is simply mean and lowdown my friend. :lol: Onery critter! :p :p Nice bunch of snows. When does hunting season start? :D Hint, hint. :wink:

I think you need to come here to shoot turkeys. You can have 3 permits, and buy them over the counter.

leanin' H said:

If you REALLY need a "fix", H.....I don't think it's too hard to get a goat permit there in Utah....or anyplace else, for that matter! :wink: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

LazyWP said:
leanin' H said:

I think you need to come here to shoot turkeys. You can have 3 permits, and buy them over the counter.

HOW DOES THAT HELP LAZYWP??? :x :D Information that would of been helpful YESTERDAY! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe next year, which should be the title of my life! :wink: :D

loomixguy said:
leanin' H said:

If you REALLY need a "fix", H.....I don't think it's too hard to get a goat permit there in Utah....or anyplace else, for that matter! :wink: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Does anyone know if they have tags for Loomix salemen? :mad: :lol: :lol: :wink:

leanin' H said:
LazyWP said:
leanin' H said:

HOW DOES THAT HELP LAZYWP??? :x :D Information that would of been helpful YESTERDAY! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe next year, which should be the title of my life! :wink: :D

Spring turkey season runs through the end of May, then there is fall turkey season. I think its late September through late November. 3 tags, 2 turkey each tag, and then there are deer. You just come out about the second week on November, and we can kill deer, and turkey. I'm not much of a hunter, I just like killing deer, and turkey.

No spring season here for anything except gophers. They make the geese look insignificant in numbers.

leanin' H said:
need to move up a state we have geneal tags for residents......But with all the carrot snappers and greenies(PLATE COLOR)from the south we have really had to tighten fishing limits. :)

Latest posts