• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

An interesting story of a UK farmer's trip to the USA.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

www.gaff.org.uk/index.php?a=7

Just make sure this part shows up in your address bar.

Grassroots Action on Food and Farming
"Campaigning against corporate control of agriculture"

Grassroots Action on Food and Farming (GAFF)
16b Cherwell Street, Oxford, OX4 1BG
Tel: 01865 791 391

Sorry about the link, I haven't quite figured out how to post a link properly, I guess.

What is GAFF - Grassroots Action on Food and Farming is a new organisation addressing the increasing corporate control of the food system. We use our research to inform campaigns to challenge this control and help facilitate new networks and alliances between farmers, environmentalists and others both in the UK and globally.

Michael Hart reports on farming in the US

Michael Hart is a tenant farmer with farming beef and sheep, he is also chairman of the Small and Family Farms Alliance. He has been involved in many aspects of campaigning on behalf of family farms, which has included several overseas visits to speak about UK farming and to learn about other countries farming systems from farmers themselves. The Alliance works closely with consumer and environmental groups within the UK to promote a better understanding of agriculture.

(it goes on from there. I found it was diverse in topic, humorous and a little scary! - Kathy)

Latest posts